Star Wars Mod for Minecraft is a treat to have in Minecraft. It is basically a replicate a version of the famous movie sequel. It covers the same dimensions which were showcases in that series. It allows a player to have sabers, swords, and tools related to that one. The tour to stars and galaxies will give much delight during the play.
The mod is author is Maggicraft. It is in the development phase which will take quite a while. Currently it has been more than 50 percent complete with the latest version release. The more good news is that it will be available with recent Minecraft Forge API.
Star Wars Mod for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Not Released Yet. Please check it later.
For 1.8.8 – (Available after releaseFor Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||14th Aug, 2015|
|File Size:||9.5 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
How to Install Star Wars Mod:
- Download and install the needed version of Forge
- Download the mod move the mod in your Minecraft’s “mod” folder
- If you use Windows click on “Start” and type “%appdata%” and go to the “.minecraft/” folder
- If you use Mac open Finder, hold down ALT, click on “Go” then on “Library” in the top menu bar. Open the folder “Application Support” and search for “minecraft”.
- Start Minecraft and be sure that you choose the right profile.
We put a lot of effort to provide the legit content. But we also have to provide the author’s work as well. If you find anything suspicious in the links then please inform through comment section. We will take rapid action on that and remove that one.