SMP’s Revival Resource Pack for Minecraft. The pack is offering you a great deal of texture quality. The resource pack has several options to play with and one of them is CTM mode which allows you to more clear your texture quality within the game. The version remains updated through the official release so no need to worry about that.
How to install :
- Start downloading Pack from the link(s) below.
- Click on Start Menu.
- Write %appdata% on the text box and press Enter.
- From the newly opened window, locate the .minecraft folder and open it.
- Double-Click on the resourcepacks folder.
- Put resource pack.zip file into that folder.
- Start Minecraft from its launcher, go to Settings > Resource Packs, and select the item for Minecraft you just added.
SMP’s Revival Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 for Minecraft:
- For 1.8.8 – SMP’s+Pack.zip (Available After Release)
- For 1.7.10 – SMP’s+Resource.zip (7.33MB)
The pack updates with every version of Minecraft. There are several other resource packs that are relatively similar to the revival resource pack but not meeting the standard which is created by the pack.