Simply Light Mod for Minecraft. Lights in Minecraft creates an outstanding environment because players have to cope with unforeseen circumstances. Additionally there are numbers of other tools which are available for lighting but this mod is relatively different from others because it is light weight and easy to use. In addition to that it requires minimum resources to glow your world.
Furthermore it adds simple lamp blocks and doesn’t require any entities. Moreover it can feature some marvelous lamps such as Full block, redstone reactive lamps, Half-slab style rotatable lamps,
Quarter-block panel style, rotatable lamps. Therefore there are some Fixtures for walls/ceilings/floors.
Simple Light bulb style fixtures, Edge lighting strips that morph to fit against walls. So have fun and keep playing Minecraft.
Simply Light Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||28th January, 2020|
|File Size:||368.52 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||13th August, 2019|
|File Size:||365.58 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
|Download (Direct):||SimplyLight Mod.jar|
|SimplyLight-0.8.6-Mod.jar||411.70 KB||4th August, 2019||1.12.2||Released|
How to merge Simply Light Mod
- There are few steps which should be followed according to the protocol.
- Please have backup of Minecraft folder before making any changes to it.
- Forge API for Minecraft is ususally required to have the latest version or make sure you have it.
- So after that download the modification from this post.
- Usually you have to locate the .minecraft folder and put the modification file in it.
- Put all the downloaded files in the mods folder.
- So now you have it. Just initiate the Minecraft and there you go.
- Enjoy every joyful ride to play your favorite game with this mod.
Note: You should not worry about the legitimacy of the version. Because mods which are provided here are 100% checked and original. If you find any malicious thing with the link or some download link is broken then please report that in order to get the pleasant experience of the site. The user friendly environment is the first priority. Guys have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here.