Scenic Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 is a magnificent tool and undoubtedly solves the problem of one-dimensional blocks in Minecraft. Are you looking for a modification that can transform Minecraft landscapes and give them a whole new look?. Then you are at the right place because this tool contains the ability to reform the pre-existing landscapes into more attractive and aesthetically pleasing.
However, there are new items to support these landscapes that hold various capabilities itself. Furthermore, there are new variants of blocks that provide a multi-dimensional look and gives an amazing customizable option. Firstly, there are variants in grass, roots, rock, and caves, Fishbones, blocks, lanterns, and bricks.
How to Install Scenic Mod
Keep one thing in your mind that Forge Mods require Minecraft Forge API and Fabric Mod need Fabric API.
If your modification requires Forge and it’s not released for the required version then you can not play that on that version.
Generally, the Forge version takes a bit of time to release but it is justified.
Since the installation process is fairly simple which will need a few basic steps.
First of all, you need to download Minecraft Forge API (Basic API Tool).
Secondly, you are advised to create a Minecraft Forge Profile.
Moving forward, you are required to download the modification you want to use in Minecraft from above or below.
Interestingly, after running the game, the modification will start showing on Forge Profile.
Keep this in mind, that if the tool is not showing on Forge Profile then try restarting Minecraft.
Mostly, restarting Minecraft works 90 out of 100 times and mod start showing.
Abracadabra, now the magical beings, and play your favorite mod in the Minecraft.
Scenic Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||16th July 2020|
|File Size:||145.07 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download Link (Direct) :||Scenic 1.16.1 Mod|
Features of Scenic Mod:
- Grass: There are two new shorter lengths of grass generated in the world, for when regular grass is just too tall!
- Roots: There are three types of roots added to the world – two different length hanging varieties, and one that sticks out of the ground in forests. You can break them for sticks, or shear them to place them in your own landscaping.
- Rocks + Caves: Scenic adds rock piles which can be expanded by placing more rocks onto them to get a varying size pile of rocks for your build. These can be created by placing Cobblestone into the Stonecutter as well as found in caves. Got spare rocks? Craft them back into Cobblestone with a 3×3 pattern.
- Speaking of caves, Scenic also adds Stalagmites and Stalactites underground. These can be picked up with Silk Touch, or mined to obtain rocks.
- Fish Bones: The bones of poor unfortunate fish can be rarely found along beaches. They can be harvested for a source of bones as an early source or picked up with Silk Touch.
- New Blocks: Rocky Dirt, Mossy Rocky Dirt, and Mossy Gravel can now be among your arsenal when it comes to landscaping. Rocky dirt makes a fantastic block to scatter along the side of dirt ledges while the mossy blocks are fantastic near water.
- New Brick Variants: Ever wondered why Minecraft has mossy and cracked stone bricks, but not red bricks? Now it has them!
- New Lantern Variants: Lanterns can now be upgraded with stained glass panes to add sixteen new colors!
In conclusion, we would like to mention this thing that users require is safe and secure content. Therefore we put our utmost effort to keep check and balance. Furthermore in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that, we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. Moreover, if you have any query related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions. Most noteworthy you can use the comment section. Finally, we ensure you a really pleasant experience. Hence have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.