Scanner Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 to scan nearby ores in Minecraft
Scanner Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft
Scanner Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||11th March, 2020|
|File Size:||192.72 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||19th January, 2017|
|File Size:||175.31 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||14th April, 2017|
|File Size:||195.14 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
Scanner Mod Installation Instructions:
- Here are few basic steps which are required to run to installation process.
- In the beginning start up with downloading Minecraft Forge API.
- Launch Minecraft Forge API through installer and create the Forge profile (In case you don’t have it).
- Run Forge Profile on the Minecraft.
- After performing those steps you have to download the desired mod.
- Moreover put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located on this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Check on to the Forge Profile you have created and there you can find the installed mod.
- In case you are having difficulty then you can restart the Minecraft and check it again.
- Have fun and enjoy every second of Minecraft experience.
The basic thing which a user require is the safe and secure content. We put our upmost effort to keep check and balance, in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. If you have any query related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions then you can use the comment section. It will be a really pleasent experience. Have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.