Scannable Mod for Minecraft. First of all it is a very long awaited modification which is extremely useful due to its nature. Secondly this mod provides an scanning option in the Minecraft. This option will allow you to scan in the world to find different things both beneath and above the world. In addition to that it will showcase different scanners for different items as well.
Furthermore this tool saves a lot of time because you don’t need to move around the world and check each and everything. It is also an alternate tool for Xray mod. Moreover crafting recipe is really simple and easy to use so don’t be shy having a glimpse of it. Have fun and keep coming here.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||1st April, 2018|
|File Size:||242.42 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Scan-nable 22.214.171.124.jar||224.39 KB||16th June, 2017||1.11.2||Released|
|Scan-nable 126.96.36.199.jar||216.58 KB||16th June, 2017||1.10.2||Released|
Scannable Mod Installation
- The Minecraft Mod Installation is an easier process but not for beginners. So we came up with a small guide.
- In the initial phase you are required to grab Minecraft Forge API.
- Minecraft Forge is an essential tool for all the modifications.
- Then create Minecraft Forge profile, there you will see all the mods you have installed.
- In addition to that you have to download your required mod from the MinecraftYard website.
- Place the downloaded mod .jar file into minecraft/mods folder.
- Then you will need to run Minecraft and open forge profile.
- If you find any hurdle finding your required mod then restart Minecraft.
- We are optimistic that you will find this guide useful so have fun playing Minecraft.
Note: Fans have to keep patients in order to get the latest versions. The developers are working day and night to produce the bug free version and it take a certain time period to do so. The official version will be available online as soon as its release. So keep playing your favorite game and come here to get the latest updates.