Savage and Ravage 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a tool that is directed to advance the Pillager mechanics and improve their behavior. First of all, Iillagers are ill-willing villagers who are always looking to attack the villages and villagers and destroy the crops in it. Additionally, there are several tools that provide an enhancement in weapons but no one focuses on the difficulty level of Illagers. Now here is a tool that will fulfill the need for that requirement.
Savage and Ravage Screenshots:
Furthermore, this modification will increase the adventure level and challenges. However, the raiding strategy is also tweaked a little bit and it’s not predictable at all. Consequently, there are Firework Pillager, Ominous Banner Burning, Pillager Outpost Redesign, Skeleton Villager, Creeper Spores. Moreover, there are Creepie Aggroing, Creeper Explosion Changes, Griefer Armor, and Gloomy Tiles. We are hopeful that you will enjoy using this tool and we have attached a few screenshots as well.
Changelogs with Features:
- Added Youth Potions, the inverse of Growth
- Growing now effects Slimes & Zombies
- Fixed some Griefer Armor Z-fighting
- Griefer Armor now follows other armors in Creative
- Fixed some missing language entries for growing potions
- Fixed some issues with growing
- Added dispenser behavior for Spore Bombs
- Spore Bombs follow TNT in Creative
- Fixed some issues with Creepies suffocating
- Fixed some issues with subtitles
- Pillagers drop emeralds in raids now
Savage and Ravage 1.16.1/1.15.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.1
|Release Date:||10th July 2020|
|File Size:||446.72 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.1|
|Download (Direct):||Savage and Ravage 1.16.1.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||24th May 2020|
|File Size:||419.98 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Direct):||Savage and Ravage 1.15.2.jar|
How to Install Savage and Ravage Mod
- The installation process requires concentration and minimal steps.
- Adding Minecraft mod is a fairly simple process but you have to follow it carefully.
- We are adding an installation guide for Minecraft Forge API mods so you need to check other for Fabric API.
- The prerequisite of this mod is to download the Minecraft Forge API.
- Afterward, you will require to Launch Minecraft Forge API through installer or launcher, either of them feasible for you.
- Then you will need to Run Forge Profile in the game.
- Now you will have to download the modification you want to play.
- Moreover put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located on this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Additionally, have a glimpse on the Forge Profile and there you will see the installed modification.
- If it is not appearing there then you will need to restart Minecraft, it will hopefully fix this issue.
- Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, there you have it.
The mods links provided here are directly from the Developer and due credit is given. They are not modified or edited in any way. We do not add any malicious or unsafe URLs nor we profit from the download links. If you think the mod link is broken or problematic, let us know through the comments. We will try our utmost best for the resolution of the complaint.