Roost Mod for Minecraft. Firstly the idea behind this mod is really admirable because it reflects the functionality through its name. Secondly, the literal meaning of roost is a place where birds stay at night. So the features of this mod are exactly the same because this mod will add a chicken catcher where you can store chickens.
Furthermore, the chicken catcher can be crafted easily with an egg, stick, and feather. It also adds a chicken breeder and roost collector as well. In addition that chicken breeder will allow you to breed chickens with seeds. Likewise, there is a roost collector that can pick up all the dropped items from the nearby roost. Have fun and keep playing Minecraft.
Roost Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||22nd April, 2019|
|File Size:||327.98 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
|Download (Direct):||Ro-ost Mod.jar|
|Ro-ost Mod 1.1.0.jar||301.71 KB||1st Oct, 2019||1.11.2||Released|
|Ro-ost Mod 1.1.0.jar||304.91 KB||14th Jan, 2019||1.10.2||Released|
How to Install Roost Mod
- The Minecraft Mod Installation is an easier process but not for beginners. So we came up with a small guide.
- In the initial phase you are required to grab Minecraft Forge API.
- Minecraft Forge is an essential tool for all the modifications.
- Then create Minecraft Forge profile, there you will see all the mods you have installed.
- In addition to that you have to download your required mod from the MinecraftYard website.
- Place the downloaded mod .jar file into minecraft/mods folder.
- Then you will need to run Minecraft and open forge profile.
- If you find any hurdle finding your required mod then restart Minecraft.
- We are optimistic that you will find this guide useful so have fun playing Minecraft.
We would like to clearly mention that we strictly deal with fake or broken links. Along with that, we check each and every tool from antivirus and malware bytes the latest software just to make sure that there is not anything hidden under these things. Now we seek some precious suggestions from the community to improve so please don’t be shy about giving them.