Ring of Growth Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a magical tool that will provide a lot of ease towards the game. Crops in Minecraft require a significant amount of time to grow and sometimes it gets really boring to see them grow. Similarly, there are various tools that can speed up this process, and interestingly this tool is one of them. Additionally, it will introduce a sophisticated ring that will accelerate the growth of the crops and save a lot of precious time.
In Fact, the crafting process is really basic and it requires pretty common items that can be obtained very easily. Consequently, you can carry the ring on your hand and it will appear beautifully. Regardless, of magical stuff, you will require to click on the crops, you want to grow faster. Furthermore, the radius of the growth area is currently fourteen blocks and it can easily change through configuration.
- Reduces the growth time of plants and saplings through a magical ring.
- The default radius is 14 blocks.
Ring of Growth Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||23rd July 2021|
|File Size:||13.83 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|Ring of Growth Mod (Forge) 1.17.1.jar
Ring of Growth (Fabric) 1.17.1.jar
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||21st January 2021|
|File Size:||13.70 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Ring of Growth Mod (Forge) 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||17th June 2020|
|File Size:||13.56 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Direct):||Ring of Growth Mod 1.15.2.jar|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||18th December 2019|
|File Size:||11.96 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
|Download (Direct):||Ring of GrowthMod.jar|
How to install Ring of Growth Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in
- Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with an installer, just run it and start the game to complete the installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present on the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu, and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
Note: You should not worry about the legitimacy of the version. Because mods that are provided here are 100% checked and original. If you find any malicious thing with the link or some download link is broken then please report that in order to get the pleasant experience of the site. The user-friendly environment is the first priority. Guys have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here.