Resource Hogs Mod for Minecraft. Resources in Minecraft holds a very significant position. But sometimes it gets really hard to harvest those resources. Similarly then comes the creativity of the developers who put their upmost efforts to brings a marvelous creation. Additionally this mod is one of them because it adds a resource hogs to the game.
Furthermore, it adds a pig-like mob which can function as a farm resource. Basically there are two options through which a players can make resources. One of them is killing the resource hog through which it can be converted into one to three bacons and it eventually becomes resource. Secondly
Digging for truffles. If the resource hog is in a valid dimension and is standing on top of a block that it can dig through, it will start to dig up truffles. These truffles can be turned into the resource without killing the pig. By default four truffles is equal to one input resource.
Resource Hogs Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.13.2 – Under Development, Coming Soon.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||29th May, 2019|
|File Size:||82.52 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
How to Install Resource Hogs Mod
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatially continue.
How to get Resource Hog:
To get a resource hog, you need a normal pig and a bucket of mud. By default a bucket of mud is crafted with a water bucket, a piece of dirt, and one of the input resources. Applying the bucket of mud to the pig will start the conversion process. Alternatively you can get a spawn egg for the hog, however this option may not be available in your modpack.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.