ReAuth Mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2. First of all, this is the modification that solves most of the problems within the game. The community was looking for this kind of tool for a while and they just got it. In addition to that, we should keep in mind that this is a client-side modification. The rest of the details are mentioned below.
- Fixes the problem of having to restart your Client when your Session is invalid
- Shows whether your Session is valid
- Change Accounts while Minecraft is running
- Change Username for playing offline (has to be enabled in config)
- Hidden Button in the MainMenu (17325) for CustomMainMenu to be wrapped
ReAuth 1.16.3/1.15.2 Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.16.3
|Release Date:||8th October 2020|
|File Size:||34.07 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.3|
|Download (Direct):||ReAuth 1.16.3 Mod.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||4th January 2020|
|File Size:||27.24 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||16th October 2017|
|File Size:||25.97 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Re-Auth-Mod 3.5.0.jar||23.44 KB||13th June 2017||1.11.2||Released|
|Re-Auth-Mod 3.5.0.jar||23.39 KB||12th June 2017||1.10.2||Released|
|Re-Auth-Mod 3.5.0.jar||23.41 KB||12th June 2017||1.8.9||Released|
How to install ReAuth Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with an installer, just run it and start the game to complete the installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present on the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu, and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
As an integral member of the Minecraft community, we would like to make sure that there should be any malicious content distributed by our platform. In this regard, we would need support from the community as well because sometimes its nearly impossible to check each and every modification by installing it and using it. So please nudge the MCYard team through the comments section so that we can rectify that content immediately. So have fun playing your favorite game and keep coming here.