Random Things Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 introduces a group of different options in the game which are somehow not very similar to each other. Explaining this modification is very difficult because it contains variety of features which belong from several directions. The basic reason to create this tool is to reduce the quantity of mods and make small features into a single group.
The modification has been a fresh breath due to its functionality. Previously fans have to download mods in a repetitive manner just to extract a single function. But this tool has bring a lot of ease towards those small features and close them in a jar of “Random Things Mod”. Due to its regular updates the features are increasing with the passage of time. So expect more features in the latest update and let us know your thoughts.
Random Things Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||20th August, 2019|
|File Size:||66.61 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||7th April, 2018|
|File Size:||2.41 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||19th January, 2017|
|File Size:||1.62 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||5th August, 2016|
|File Size:||2.35 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||19th May, 2016|
|File Size:||2.06 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
For Minecraft 1.8.9
|Release Date:||18th March, 2016|
|File Size:||2.12 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.9|
Random Things Mod Easiest Way to Install 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Install Minecraft Forge by running the installer, and installing for client
- Put the downloaded files contents into the ‘mods’ folder.
‘mods’ folder can be found in your .minecraft folder.
- NOTE: You will have to open up the zip to see these jars and extract them to the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Always keep backup of Minecraft folder.
- Have fun playing this modification.
Random Things Mod Latest Changelogs:
- Added: Evil Tear
- Added: JEI Support for Anvil Recipes
- Changed: Decreased base chance of Nature & Ender Cores spawning but increased the positive effect of certain biomes on the chance
- Fixed: Potion Name of the Collapse Effect
- Fixed: Crash when Items / Particles come in contact with Platforms
- Fixed: Block Hardness of Item Collector
- Fixed: Crash while using a Light Redirector with Chisel Blocks (Or similarly coded blocks)
We usually are very strict towards the distribution of content. Our aim is to provide legit content with zero tolerance towards the fake or broken links. However, we seek some support from the community to get better and better as the days are passing through. So give your precious suggestion through comment section. We would be really thankful to you.