Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 brings the taste of Halloween by adding incredibly sophisticated artworks into the game. It blends up the fun with spooky, rustic, medieval, and runs through a specific theme which provides an extraordinary experience to the players itself.
Since it has been started in a different look and molded into another one we can surely say that fans will have a remarkable time playing this one. It showcases the 32×32 resolution with the latest version release as well. The pack is more than 95% complete and you can play freely without any hurdles and glitches.
Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||5th, March 2016|
|File Size:||110 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9|
How to Install Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack
- Few steps required to add these amazing textures.
- Always keep backup of the Minecraft folder.
- Download the file from the above-mentioned link.
- Open the Minecraft folder.
- Now double click on “Resource Pack Folder” and put all the compress files into it.
- Then Run Minecraft and Have fun playing.
We always make sure that we never become a part of distributing fake or broken links. But somehow we have to provide the links of official developers to take care of them. But if you are able to find something suspicious then please let us know. We will take action and remove that link.