Primitive Crafting Mod for Minecraft. First of all, there are some tools which require some admiration and this tool is one of them. Because it brings both functionality and time-saving at the same time. Basically it introduces a whole new level of crafting different items. Similarly, it allows you to craft items within your inventory without putting them in the crafting box.
Furthermore, it restricts the users to craft components that use only two items. In addition to that, it has a magnificent attribute to save a hefty amount of time and reduce the repetition. Therefore, it is a must-have tool for all the players who don’t want boring stuff in the game. The process is really simple that you have to pick up a stack and hover over another stack in your inventory, then press shift. If you want to craft, left-click.
Primitive Crafting Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.13.2 – Under Development, Coming Soon.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||13th February, 2020|
|File Size:||77.14 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download (Direct):||PrimitiveCrafting Mod.jar|
How to install Primitive Crafting Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in
- Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
We appeal to the community that if you find anything malicious in the links then please inform us. Because the links are not hosted by us. They are provided by the developers themselves. We will take strict action if we find any content illegal in those links. Therefore it is really important for the fans to keep their desired data away from suspicious activities. It would be really nice if you co-operate in this regard and we hope you will come back right here to support the legit content.