Portality Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
To start with Portality you will need to to craft a couple of Portal Controllers and a bunch of frames. You will need to make this structure:
A 5×5 hollow of frames and the controller will sit in the bottom row center of it. Then you will need to make it 3 blocks deep. (You will only need to add a controller in the first row). The controller will need power to operate!
Portality Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||25th July, 2019|
|File Size:||346 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||9th April, 2018|
|File Size:||135.97 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Portality Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Install Guide
- Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your Minecraft client if this is first time using Forge. To change which
- Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
The mods are available right here are purely from the developers itself. We always take real good care of the source as well. Its our humble request to please inform the MinecraftYard team, if you find any broken or not working link. We will make sure that its fixed within few hours. Additionally we don’t provide fake links or disguise the fans.