Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12.1 APK Officially Arrives
The highly anticipated Minecraft Pocket Edition v0.15.0 has been rolled out on both Google Play and AppStore. This update features RedStone phase #2 which includes more items such as Dropper, Comparators, Hoppers and Dispensers.
Upon updating your MCPE, you will be greeted with new mobs (Witches), Items (Cauldron) and Smooth Climb/Jump similar to Smart Moving mod that is available in PC version of Minecraft. The MCPE v0.14.0 has been released after intensive public beta testing so there’s less chance of you finding glitches in-game as compared to earlier releases.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12.1 APK Release
A glimpse of changes you’ll find in this version:
- Repeaters, dispensers, hoppers, comparators, droppers, trapped chests, minecraft with chest/tnt/hopper (pewh);
- Witches, which will throw splash potions at players, making them move slower or even poisoning them;
- Armour dying for the players who are tired of their normal look, as there will be available 10 000 000 colors;
- Item frames inside which will be placed maps to remember the endless journeys;
- Pumpkin and mob head hats, which are either too late or too early for Halloween;
- Bug fixes, but the developers can’t guarantee that the update is bug free, as others might have been sneaking in. (source)
To get Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.14.0 APK. Grab your smartphone and update the MCPE app from PlayStore or AppStore. If you don’t have it, you can buy it for $6.99
Minecraft Pocket Edition is surely catching up with the Java version but I believe we need more customization options such as; built-in modding mechanism so we can play with custom content without needing 3rd party patching applications.
Note: You should not worry about the legitimacy of the version. Because content which provided here are 100% checked and original. If you find any malicious thing with the link or some download link is broken then please report that in order to get the pleasant experience of the site. The user friendly environment is the first priority. Guys have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here.