Player Rugs Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Minecraft Decorative Players Rugs
Player Rugs Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft. It is a bit of different modification which is focused towards adding some beauty into Minecraft. Previously there were no other tool which can provide rug which replicates the player models but now with this tool you can have them whatever and where ever you want. Interestingly they will carry the head and skins as well.
The process of crafting carries couple of ways. Number one needs to craft a cross of leather into three by three crafting grid but rearrange the head of middle leather with the skull of the player. The other is to crush the opponent with the anvil and change accordingly with the remaining anvil.
Player Rugs Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Minecraft Download
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||20th May, 2016|
|File Size:||28.08 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
For Minecraft 1.9
|Release Date:||2nd May, 2016|
|File Size:||24.08 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9|
How to use Player Rugs Mod:
- First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.