PlaneFix Mod for Minecraft. Minecraft is a game that provides immense creative options. But the problem comes where these creative mods face some errors and issues. Similarly, there is a large chunk of developers who are work day and night to fix those issues. One of them is the PlaneFix mod which addresses the core issues of Applied Energistics mod.
Furthermore, there is a long list of issues that have been fixed in this modification. In addition to that, the list can be easily found on Github. Moreover, these tools are developed by separate developers so there is a significant chance that the update might take some time for the new version. So have fun and keep playing Minecraft.
PlaneFix Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.13.2: Under Development, Coming Soon.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||19th August, 2019|
|File Size:||7.18 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
PlaneFix Mod Installation
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatially continue.
Our moto is to deal with the safe and secure content which is relatively 100 percent tested as well. Along with that we do not encourage the broken or fake links. You can have the latest version of Mod online after its release. In case of finding your desired version, then there is a possibility that the version is not released yet. Be patient and keep playing Minecraft and come here for the latest updates of your favorite game.