Pipe Goggles mod which is also known as Pipemaster 2000. First of all this modification helps a great deal in the gameplay. Because it helps a player finding pipes that are hidden behind the walls. Previously it was very hard to track pipes that are covered by the walls but now it’s really simple with the use of this tool.
Furthermore, this tool add a goggles which functions in a simple manner. Additionally there are several features which are in the pipeline and the developer is taking the suggestion as well. Moreover this mod is supported with some of the most popular creations such as Applied Energistics, Cyclic, EnderIO,Extra Utilities 2 and many more. Integration with other mods are under process so be patient.
Pipe Goggles Download
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||13th January, 2020|
|File Size:||52.52 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
|PipeGoggles-1.0.2-b8-Mod.jar||134.01KB||19th Feb 2019||1.12.2||Released|
Pipe Goggles Mod Installation Guide
- The installation of mods are really simple and usually the same for many mods.
- Whenever you are thinking of changes in the Minecraft then please keep one copy of the original folder.
- You will be needing Minecraft Forge API for nearly every mod.
- Get the mod file from above.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open mods folder in it.
- Paste all the downloaded files in mods folder.
- This will do really nicely and you can check working of mods by launching Minecraft.
- So have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft.
The basic thing which a user require is the safe and secure content. We put our upmost effort to keep check and balance, in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. If you have any query related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions then you can use the comment section. It will be a really pleasent experience. Have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.