Phosphor Mod Minecraft. First of all, this modification impacts on the performance of the game which matters the most of all players. Secondly, method this mod use is really simple because it optimizes the inefficient areas and make them useful. In addition to that there is an optimization of lighting engine as well.
Moreover, this modification can improves the central processing unit performance upto 80% which is remarkable itself. Regardless of what other tools offers, this tool has a greater impact already on the game which is showing from its popularity. Similarly it is available for both server and client side but if its installed on servers then there is no need for client side.
Phosphor Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.15.1
|Release Date:||20th December, 2019|
|File Size:||43.10 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.1|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||19th December, 2019|
|File Size:||43.32 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||24th July, 2019|
|File Size:||1.03 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Installation Guide for Phosphor Mod
- Here are few basic steps which are required to run to installation process.
- In the beginning start up with downloading Minecraft Forge API.
- Launch Minecraft Forge API through installer and create the Forge profile (In case you don’t have it).
- Run Forge Profile on the Minecraft.
- After performing those steps you have to download the desired mod.
- Moreover put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located on this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Check on to the Forge Profile you have created and there you can find the installed mod.
- In case you are having difficulty then you can restart the Minecraft and check it again.
- Have fun and enjoy every second of Minecraft experience.
We would like to clearly mention that we strictly deal with the fake or broken links. Along with that we check each and every tool from antivirus and malware bytes latest software just to make sure that there is not anything hidden under these things. Now we seek some precious suggestions from the community to improve so please don’t be shy on giving them.