Passable Foliage Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1. Movement in the game has to be smooth in order to explore various places. But sometimes players face hurdles in the exploration due to plants and leaves which comes in the way. Similarly, it blocks the player pathway and increases the duration, due to hurdles but now there is a tool that will rectify those hurdles altogether.
Hence, it is a small but very useful tool that removes the head-on collision between foliage in the game. However, it will also lower down the damage, while you fall on to the leaves. Moreover, this feature can be implemented for various entities and much more. Henceforth, you will require mixinbootstrap for this modification so don’t forget to have it as well.
Passable Foliage 1.18.2/1.17.1 Mod
For Minecraft 1.18.2
|Release Date:||7th March 2022|
|File Size:||19.21 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.18.2|
|Passable Foliage Mod 1.18.2.jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||6th November 2020|
|File Size:||13.47 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Passable Foliage Mod 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||12th May 2020|
|File Size:||11.06 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Passable Foliage Mod 1.15.2.jar|
How to Install Passable Foliage Mod
- Keep one thing in your mind that Forge Mods require Minecraft Forge API and Fabric Mod need Fabric API.
- If your modification requires Forge and it’s not released for the required version then you can not play that on that version.
- Generally, Forge version takes a bit of time to release but it is justified.
- Since the installation process is fairly simple which will need a few basic steps.
- First of all, you need to download Minecraft Forge API (Basic API Tool).
- Secondly, you are advised to create a Minecraft Forge Profile.
- Moving forward, you are required to download the modification you want to use in Minecraft from above or below.
- Interestingly, after running the game, the modification will start showing on Forge Profile.
- Keep this in mind, that if the tool is not showing on Forge Profile then try restarting Minecraft.
- Mostly, restarting Minecraft works 90 out of 100 times and mod start showing.
- Abracadabra, now the magical beings, and play your favorite mod in the Minecraft.
There have been a few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and that’s why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourselves. So please share your thoughts through the comment box and don’t forget to come back here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.