Paleocraft Mod helps you to decorate your Minecraft world with dinosaurs. It brings back the old school thought of adding the empty spot with the different creatures and sometimes they should be non-hazardous to have an ultimate fun factor in the game. It allows a complete 3D Sandbox and by providing several sizes in terms of species.
Its quite fun for most of the fans and usually used to fill up the empty spaces in the game. The mod will unleash new species that were never seen before in anyone. The good thing is that the features keep updating with every new version which creates the element of surprise in every new one. So have fun checking it out.
Paleocraft Mod for Minecraft :
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Not Released Yet. Please come back later.
For 1.7.10 (Direct) Paleo-craft+Cambrian+1.5.jar (Alpha – File Size: 1.1 MB)
For 1.7.10 (Direct) – Paleo-craft+Cambrian+BETA+.jar (Beta – File Size: 1.34 MB)
Installation Guide for Mod
- Follow these steps to add this mod into your Minecraft.
- Always keep the backup of Minecraft files.
- Download the latest version or required version of Forge API.
- Now grab the modification file from Minecraftyard.
- Go into the Minecraft folder and open the mods folder.
- Place the downloaded file into the mods folder.
- Now launch Minecraft and have a thriller.
We believe in spreading legit content and discourage the act of distributing fake ones. We scan the mods from the latest antivirus software and malware byte which brings the lesser chance of having the virus in your pc. Now if you find anything suspicious then please let us know. We will take strict action for that.