Paintball Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecaft is a rage initiator tool which will help a player to get the full set of armory in the game. It has such a vast variety of weapon which will help you to strike your enemy down. In addition to some extra ordinary ammunition, it also brings up some armor’s which prevent the damage from the opponents.
It adds up remote, full sets of armor, scanners, insta-bases, flags, pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, snipers, launchers, grenades, claymores, c4, pellets, pods, armor racks, weapon racks, med kits, and paintbrushes in all the colors of the rainbow. It is more than 90 percent complete and rest will be taken care in the upcoming versions. It is also available with the newest version of Minecraft.
Paintball Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft:
For 1.9.4 – Available after release
For 1.8 (Ver: 2 [Direct]) – Paintball+mod+1.8-vER-2.zip (File Size 888 KB)
For 1.8 (Ver: 1 [Direct]) – Paintball+mod+1.8.zip ( File Size: 860 KB)
For 1.7.10 (Direct) – Paintball+Mod+1.7.10.zip ( File Size: 819.52 KB)
How to Install and Use Paintball Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your currrent game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
We neither provide fake links nor believe in such activity because we also belong from a gaming community and feels how it likes to be betrayed. But the links are hosted by third party websites which means we don’t have authority on them. If you find anything suspicious then please inform us.