OpenModsLib Mod for Minecraft is a secondary tool used with several modification. It is the pure library of codes which are extracted from different tools. Some of them are namely Openblocks and Open Peripheral.
Features of OpenModsLib Mod :
Expanded serialization utilities (including generic and nullable values)
IPlacerAwareTile, for more reliable block-place callback
Font scale configurable in language files
Fix: ton of stuff
OpenModsLib Mod for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||14th April, 2019|
|File Size:||2.52 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download (Mod – Direct):
Download (Mod – Curse):
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||28th January, 2018|
|File Size:||2.63 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
|Download (Mod – Direct):||Open-ModsLib.jar|
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||2nd August, 2015|
|File Size:||843 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
|Download (Mod – Direct):||Open-ModsLib-1.7.10-0.8.jar|
How to use OpenModsLib Mod
- First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
We do not provide fake or broken links. We have a strict policy regarding fake or malicious content. The mods are tested with popular antivirus and malware bytes software which help a great deal to reduce the risk of suspicious things hidden under the files.
Additionally we seek some guidance from the community as well in order to improve the experience of fans which they will have right here while visiting. So feel free to share your thoughts via comment section and have fun playing Minecraft.