NuclearCraft Mod for Minecraft. Looking for a complete package that you want to use for destruction. Nuclearcraft modification is a perfect tool to craft amazing reactors and particle accelerators. In addition to that, it has extraordinary machines and crafting systems that make things interesting. Additionally, there are spectacular features that are mentioned below. So have a glimpse of it.
Features of NuclearCraft Mod:
- A modern physics Forge mod for Minecraft
- Redstone Flux compatibility
- Large, Complex Multiblock Fission Reactors
- Epic Multiblock Fusion reactors
- Huge, Late-Game Multiblock Particle Accelerators
- In-depth nuclear fuel system featuring 40 different fuel types
- Complex fusion system of 7 fuels and 28 fuel combinations
- Unique electric machines and generators
- 5*5 Crafting System
- More ores and materials
- Additional weapons, tools and armour
- Full NEI compatibility
- Support for a few of the biggest tech mods
NuclearCraft Mod for Minecraft Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||21st March, 2020|
|File Size:||6.55 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||14th May, 2017|
|File Size:||1.79 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||28th July, 2016|
|File Size:||3.70 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
How to merge NuclearCraft Mod
- There are few steps which should be followed according to the protocol.
- Please have backup of Minecraft folder before making any changes to it.
- Forge API for Minecraft is ususally required to have the latest version or make sure you have it.
- So after that download the modification from this post.
- Usually you have to locate the .minecraft folder and put the modification file in it.
- Put all the downloaded files in the mods folder.
- So now you have it. Just initiate the Minecraft and there you go.
- Enjoy every joyful ride to play your favorite game with this mod.
We appeal to the community that if you find anything malicious in the links then please inform us. Because the links are not hosted by us. They are provided by the developers themselves. We will take strict action if we find any conent illegal in those links. Therefore it is really important for the fans to keep their desired data away from suspicious activities. It would be really nice if you co-operate in this regard and we hope you will comeback right here to support the legit content.