Not Enough Items 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 for Minecraft is such an amazing creation. The mod is basically a cross product of Too Many Items and Recipe book mods.First of all this mod has provided such a luxury to the fans who literally waste their precious time for searching and sorting their items. Secondly this mod has incredible number of items which make the interest of the user alive as ever.
Not Enough Items mod provides some of the basic features which lack in the other mods. Additionally mod was the need of the time because people were moving towards other mods due to their user friendly environment. It also contains some more incredible features which are stated as follows.
Similar Mod Like Not Enough Items:
Not Enough Items Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||26th April, 2018|
|File Size:||455 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||15th April, 2017|
|File Size:||466.62 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||30th March, 2017|
|File Size:||568.80 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
Download (Chicken Core):
For 1.9.4 (Direct) – NotEnoughItems 184.108.40.206 Universal.jar
For 1.9.4 (API) – CodechickenCore
For 1.8 (Direct) – NotEnoughItems 220.127.116.11 Universal.jar
For 1.7.10 (Direct) – NotEnoughItems 18.104.22.168 Universal.jar (23rd May 2016 – 501.11 KB)
For 1.8 – CodeChickenCore 22.214.171.124 Universal.jar
For 1.7.10 (API) – CodechickenCore
Last Updated on 23rd May 2016
Features of Not Enough items:
- You can have a complete new “Recipe Mode” (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- The new feature of “Item Searching” within the mod.
- It also contains the “Item Subset Dropdown menu” (Hiding\Showing)
- It provides a complete SMP support if installed and run on the server
- The all new Enchantment Sector
- Mob Spawners which completes relatively all dimensions, obtainable and place able.
- One more mode added as “Magnetic Mode”
- Short key button which is called “Heal Button”
- Some more files which are known as “Advanced configuration files”
- You can easily use “In game Options Menu”
- Removal of glitches and “A few handling tweaks”
How to install Not Enough Items Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
Most Noteworthy thing is that we are fully determined to provide extremely safe environment and we put our full energy in it. We also know the problems of the community because they are eagerly searching for the latest releases. But we have to make one thing clear right here that the content will only be available right after release. There is no way that a user can get the mod before the release unless its fake. So we want to inform that please be patient for the official release in order to get the amazing experience of the Minecraft. We hope you will have a brilliant time playing Minecraft.
Similar Mods to Not Enough Items: