Mowzie’s Mobs Mod. Are you searching for a modification that can add magnificent mobs that are never seen before?. Luckily you have landed at the correct place because Mowzie (the developer) has produced an outstanding creation that will transform your Minecraft world into a different place. Additionally, there are various kinds of mobs that will make your survival hard in the game.
However, there are Foliaath, Ferrous Wroughtnaut, Barakoa, Barako, the Sun Chief, Frostmaw, Grottol, Lantern, and Naga. Furthermore, all of these mobs contain different abilities that are super deadly in their nature. In addition to that, there are some changes made in the recent versions and we have added them below in the change-list.
Features and Changelogs of Mowzie’s Mobs
- Added Supernova attack to Barako, the Sun Chief – Move away when he starts charging it up!
- Added Naga Fang Dagger – deals +3 damage from behind and inflicts poison, perfect for stealthy players
- Expanded configuration options – customize mob spawning biomes and other criteria
- Converted all mob drops to loot tables – easy customization for modpacks / player preferences
- Added basic advancements
- Added Axe of a Thousand Metals special attack animations
- Added Wroughtnaut eyes
- Increased Barako’s health
- Barako’s magic now properly deals mixed physical and fire damage
- Fixed Barakoa and Barako revenge target logic
- Barako will now attack players in his village who place lava, set fires, or break gold blocks
- Tweaked naga movement
- Improved naga spit visuals
- Tagged nagas no longer despawn
- Barakoa following a player can be returned to their masks by right-clicking them
- Barakoa following a player has increased health
- Barakoa following a player will no longer teleport inside blocks
- Fixed missing ice crystal tooltip
- Frostmaw now spawns with worldgen instead of randomly during gameplay, no longer despawns
- Improved frostmaw ice ball visuals
- Fixed uncontrollable lantern spawning
- Improved lantern particle effects
- Removed mount GUI elements when frozen
- Fixed mouse stuttering when view is locked (frozen or charging boulder)
- Blowgun can no longer inflict poison through shields
- Axe of a Thousand Metals special attacks now take enchantments into account
- Axe of a Thousand Metals can only be used in main hand like vanilla weapons
- Wrought Helm no longer obscures players’ eyes
- Fixed foliaaths not dropping seeds
- Foliaaths and lanterns can now spawn on leaf blocks
- Fixed Wroughtnaut performance issues
- Fixed Barakoa spear attack range extension
- Wroughtnaut and Frostmaw melee attacks are more accurate – running in circles around them is
- no longer perfectly effective
- Fixed mod behavior when setting to Peaceful mode (attacking / spawning)
- Fixed grottol duplication glitch with Tinker’s Construct
- Fixed ice crystal infinite durability glitch
- Painted acacia blocks are now craftable from slabs
- Ice crystal temporarily freezes water
- Players can no longer interact with or break blocks while frozen
Mowzie’s Mobs Mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||4th June 2020|
|File Size:||4.58 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||25th May 2017|
|File Size:||3.57 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||8th May 2017|
|File Size:||2.60 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||30th August 2015|
|File Size:||2.2 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
Mowzie’s Mobs Mod Installation Download
- First, you have to keep backup of the Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly, install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly, Start Minecraft with the Forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
We would like to clearly mention that we strictly deal with fake or broken links. Along with that, we check each and every tool from antivirus and malware bytes the latest software just to make sure that there is not anything hidden under these things. Now we seek some precious suggestions from the community to improve so please don’t be shy about giving them.