Morph Mod for Minecraft is a very useful tool that helps a player to change his appearance in the game. The modification itself provides an ability to transform yourself into mobs. There are several different kinds of mobs available in the game and also they can be added through different mods as well.
To change your avatar you just have to kill the mobs and disguise other players through the new look. Similarly the modification offers a lot of different features which can be explored during the gameplay. Additionally it grants you the spells which the mob possess and you can use it to kill your enemy. Its a remarkable creation which supports others like silverfish, twilight forest mobs, mo’creatures and ore spawn as well.
Morph Mod Minecraft Download
Version No: 7.1.3
File Size: 1.00 MB
Supported Version: Minecraft 1.12.2
Last Updated On: 3rd March 2019
Minecraft 1.12.2 Download:
- For 1.12.2 (Direct) – Mor-ph-Mod
- For 1.12.2 (Curse) – Mor-ph-Mod
Minecraft 1.7.10 Download:
- For 1.7.10 (Direct) – Mor-ph-Beta-0.9.2
- For 1.7.10 (Curse) – Mor-ph-Beta-0.9.2
Easiest Way to Install Morph Mod
- Install Minecraft Forge by running the installer, and installing for client
- Put the downloaded files contents into the ‘mods’ folder.
- ‘mods’ folder can be found in your .minecraft folder.
- NOTE: You will have to open up the zip to see these jars and extract them to the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Always keep backup of Minecraft folder.
- Have fun playing this modification.
Note: Fans have to keep patients in order to get the latest versions. The developers are working day and night to produce the bug free version and it take a certain time period to do so. The official version will be available online as soon as its release. So keep playing your favorite game and come here to get the latest updates.