More Tooltips Mod 1.16.5 is a sophisticated tooltips Mod. Basically, the tooltip is a description that is shown when you hover your mouse on any item. Previously, the tooltips mod was available for Forge API but now with the release of this mod you can easily use it in Fabric as well.
One of the most interesting thing about this tool is that it doesn’t require any support from other mods. In other words, you won’t be need Roughly Enough Items mod or Just Enough Items mod. Furthermore, you will only require to download Fabric API to run this mod in your Minecraft. Keep in mind that its a fairly new modification and it will evolve with the passage of time. So be patient, if you face any bug related to it.
More Tooltips Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||27th November 2020|
|File Size:||615.79 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
|More Tooltips Mod 1.16.4.jar|
How to Install More Tooltips Mod
- Firstly, you have to make sure that you have a Fabric Installer that is available right here.
- After that, you have to navigate to the File Manager within Prisma (“Customize” -> “File Manager”).
- Then you need to Open the mods folder, or create and then open it if it does not yet exist.
- Similarly, then you are required to either drag-and-drop each individual mod .jar file into the folder OR add each file using the “Upload” section toward the top-right of the panel.
- Once you have uploaded every mod you plan on using to the server, restart the server and it will run for you.
- We hope you will find this guide easy and sound. If you have any issues while adding fabric mods then tell us through comments
We urge the Minecraft community to report any bad links you encounter. The mod’s file is sourced from the Mod Developer, there is no modification or alteration has been done to the file. Nor do we gain any monetary benefit by the download link. If you think that the download is broken, or does not support the mentioned Minecraft version, let us know through the comment.