MineTheftAuto Resource Pack 1.20 – 1.19.4 is a wonderful modification that will provide extreme fun. The pack is generally the bi-product of Grand Theft Auto Vice City. It will feature the same amount of fun that players have in GTA. Similarly, this pack allows players to get weapons, vehicles, and activities same as that game. So have dual fun in one game.
This pack will alter the graphics as well as the sounds in the Minecraft. Additionally it extremely wonderful skins and tasks. The remarkable thing is the resolution which is 16×16 which makes it even more interesting. Because almost every fan can enjoy the flavor of it and it will cause less load on GPU. The developer is storm345 who made sure that it doesn’t take more space on the disk. So enjoy every bit of it.
MineTheftAuto Resource Pack 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||18th November 2016|
|File Size:||3.08 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11|
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9
|Release Date:||2nd August 2016|
|File Size:||3.04 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.8.9
|Release Date:||5th February 2016|
|File Size:||2.92 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.9|
MineTheftAuto Resource Pack Installation
- These are some steps that are needed to add resource pack.
- Make sure that every time you are making changes into Minecraft then always keep backup of the Minecraft folder.
- To start the download the file from the above-mentioned link.
- Then you have to open the Minecraft folder.
- After performing the above mentioned steps you have to double click on “Resource Pack Folder” and put all the compress files into it.
- In the end, run Minecraft and Have fun playing.
Note: You should not worry about the legitimacy of the version. Because mods that are provided here are 100% checked and original. If you find any malicious thing with the link or some download link is broken then please report that in order to get the pleasant experience of the site. The user-friendly environment is the first priority. Guys have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here.