Minecraft 1.19.4 Snapshot Released
Minecraft 1.19.4 have been released. It is the first snapshot for Minecraft version 1.19.4 with some essential and required changes. First of all it’s featuring new accessibility options, commands, and various bug fixes. Furthermore, in this release, there are new animations for Vexes, preservation of custom names for Armor Stands, an accessibility onboarding screen, arrow key navigation, a new “Notification Display Time” option, and changes to fire burnout and mob spawning in certain biomes.
Moreover, there are updates to the clone command, new string sources for the data modify command, and new execute sub-commands. The network protocol and packet bundles have also been updated for security reasons.
Minecraft 1.19.4 Snapshot Video:
Minecraft 1.19.4 Complete Changes:
- Vexes now use a separate charging animation when empty-handed
- Armor Stands now preserve custom names when placed and broken
- Added an accessibility onboarding screen for players launching the game for the first time
- Added arrow key navigation
- The Resource Pack screen is now keyboard-navigatable
- Auto-Jump is now off by default
Note: The mods links provided here are directly from the Developer and due credit is given. They are not modified or edited in any way. We do not add any malicious or unsafe URLs nor we profit from the download links. If you think the mod link is broken or problematic, let us know through the comments. We will try our utmost best for the resolution of the complaint.