Minecolonies Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft. Firstly this modification is directed towards developing your own colony in the game. Secondly, it will assist a great deal through Nonplaying characters. Additionally, they can work in different roles such as builders, crafters, and farmers. Also, they can show as guards, enchanters, and alchemists.
Furthermore, this mod will allow you to have an advanced village which will look as you like. Moreover, it can work on both single-player and multiplayer. Because many of these types of modification does not work on multiplayer but now the issue is solved with this one. In conclusion, it is a very vast tool that is advancing with the passage of time so have fun using it.
Minecolonies Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||3rd November 2020|
|File Size:||31.54 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
|Download (Direct):||Minecolonies 1.16.4 Mod.Jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||19th April, 2020|
|File Size:||35.64 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||12th September, 2019|
|File Size:||35.91 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||21st April, 2018|
|File Size:||27.23 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||27th May, 2017|
|File Size:||6.89 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||30th October, 2016|
|File Size:||4.92 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.8.9
|Release Date:||2nd October, 2016|
|File Size:||4.80 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.9|
How to install Minecolonies Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with an installer, just run it and start the game to complete the installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present on the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
The Most Noteworthy thing is that we are fully determined to provide an extremely safe environment and put our full energy in it. We also know the problems of the community because they are eagerly searching for the latest releases. But we have to make one thing clear right here that the content will only be available right after release. There is no way that a user can get the mod before the release unless it’s fake. So we want to inform you that please be patient for the official release in order to get the amazing experience of the Minecraft. We hope you will have a brilliant time playing Minecraft.