Minecolonies Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft. Firstly this modification is directed towards developing your own colony in the game. Secondly it will assist a great deal through Non playing characters. Additionally they can work in different roles such as builders, crafters and farmers. Also they can show as guards, enchanters and alchemist.
Furthermore this mod will allow you to have a advanced village which will look as you like. Moreover it can work on both single player and multiplayer. Because many of these type of modification do not work on multiplayer but now the issue is solved with this one. In conclusion it is a very vast tool which is advancing with the passage of time so have fun using it.
Minecolonies Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||4th April, 2020|
|File Size:||33.93 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||12th September, 2019|
|File Size:||35.91 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||21st April, 2018|
|File Size:||27.23 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||27th May, 2017|
|File Size:||6.89 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||30th October, 2016|
|File Size:||4.92 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.8.9
|Release Date:||2nd October, 2016|
|File Size:||4.80 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.9|
How to install Minecolonies Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
Most Noteworthy thing is that we are fully determined to provide extremely safe environment and put our full energy in it. We also know the problems of the community because they are eagerly searching for the latest releases. But we have to make one thing clear right here that the content will only be available right after release. There is no way that a user can get the mod before the release unless its fake. So we want to inform that please be patient for the official release in order to get the amazing experience of the Minecraft. We hope you will have a brilliant time playing Minecraft.