Mine Wars Resource Pack for Minecraft. A pack that will give you flavors of both Minecraft and StarCraft in the same game. The basic design of this pack is taken from some other resource packs which are already discontinued and the developer has produced a refined version that is full of awesomeness. The pack is having 16×16 resolution as well.
How to install:
- Start downloading the pack from the link(s) below.
- Click on Start Menu.
- Write %appdata% on the text box and press Enter.
- From the newly opened window, locate the .minecraft folder and open it.
- Double-Click on the resourcepacks folder.
- Put resource pack.zip file into that folder.
- Start Minecraft from its launcher, go to Settings > Resource Packs and select Resource Pack for Minecraft you just added.
Download Mine Wars Resource Pack:
- For 1.8.9 – Mine+War.zips (after release)
Download Mine Wars Resource Pack 1.7.10:
- For 1.7.2 – Mine+Wars.zip (41.6 MB)
This pack version are updated according to the Minecraft version. It is not necessary that every version will release within hours of the official version release but sometimes it took weeks as well. Be patient and have fun playing Minecraft with this Pack.