Main Menu Scale Mod for is a simple yet very useful creation in terms of visuals in the Minecraft. Previously, it was very annoying to have variable graphical user interface and sometimes it directly affects on the functionality. But now this tool provides enormous advantage with a fixed gui scale which can be maneuvered with the config file.
Similarly this tool is compatible with other popular modification such as custom main menu. In addition to that it provides various options to work. Furthermore, it will also allow the layout to show similar on all screens. The term simple yet elegant perfectly associate with this tool because it sizes less than 10 kb on your hard disk. Moreover, if you have any suggestions so please let us know.
Main Menu Scale Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||4th March, 2019|
|File Size:||4.08 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Main Menu Scale Installation
- Here are few basic steps which are required to run to installation process.
- In the beginning start up with downloading Minecraft Forge API.
- Launch Minecraft Forge API through installer and create the Forge profile (In case you don’t have it).
- Run Forge Profile on the Minecraft.
- After performing those steps you have to download the desired mod.
- Moreover put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located on this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Check on to the Forge Profile you have created and there you can find the installed mod.
- In case you are having difficulty then you can restart the Minecraft and check it again.
- Have fun and enjoy every second of Minecraft experience.
The mods are available right here are purely from the developers itself. We always take real good care of the source as well. Its our humble request to please inform the MinecraftYard team, if you find any broken or not working link. We will make sure that its fixed within few hours. Additionally we don’t provide fake links or disguise the fans.