LoadingTips Mod. Minecraft is a game which has a lot of possibilities. But there is saying that with great power comes great responsibility. Since there is two side of every story so in Minecraft there is mod pack developers and players. Sometimes it gets really hard to deliver a particular message to the mod pack users. In addition to that this tool can easily deliver the message from the developer.
Furthermore the message will appear on the loading screen. Similarly the example of that message is available above. Moreover the tips can be added on the loading screen and it also allows you to add extra tips without updating the pack. Therefore, you can change the color and provide the link to a json file. Have fun and keep coming here.
LoadingTips Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.13.2: Under Development, Coming Soon.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||23rd March, 2019|
|File Size:||15.30 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
How to install LoadingTips Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in
- Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
Note: We are proudly mentioning that we don’t provide any fake links right here. Additionally we check each and every tool with famous antivirus and malware bytes which eventually minimize the risk of suspicious files. We are open for positive criticism and If you think that something requires a change then do not hesitate to share your though through comment section. So have fun playing Minecraft.