KayneCraft Resource Pack is a wonderful texture quality enhancer for Minecraft. This pack carry’s a new era of cartoon-ish textures which is well appreciated by the community.
Adding that different look has provided a smooth quality, sharp pixels, and especially some new characters which are loved by the players. KayneCraft introduces vibrant colors and higher fps quality which maintains the tempo of the game. The pack is available in 3 different resolutions 32×32, 64×64, and 128×128 respectively.
You will require MCpatcher HD Fix for this resource pack. If you do not install that then there might be a chance that the pack won’t work properly on your computer.
KayneCraft Resource Pack Download:
For 1.11 and 1.10.2 (Official) : KayneCraft.zip
Resolution 128×128 – KayneCraft4.2×128.zip |File Size 91.24 MB|
Resolution 64×64 – KayneCraft4.2×64.zip |File Size 34.61 MB|
Resolution 32×32 – KayneCraft4.2×32.zip |File Size 14.71 MB|
Installation of KayneCraft Resource Pack:
- These are some steps that are needed to add a resource pack.
- Make sure that every time you are making changes into Minecraft then always keep backup of the Minecraft folder.
- To start the download the file from the above-mentioned link.
- Then you have to open the Minecraft folder.
- After performing the above mentioned steps you have to double click on “Resource Pack Folder” and put all the compress files into it.
- In the end, run Minecraft and Have fun playing.
The straight forward thing which we would like to clarify that we do not provide or appreciate any broken or fake links. We believe in “Content is the king” terminology, so if you find any of them here just let us know via comment section we will take strict action for it. One more thing that those links are hosted by third party hosts. Note: You should not worry about the legitimacy of the version. Because mods that are provided here are 100% checked and original. If you find any malicious thing with the link or some download link is broken then please report that in order to get the pleasant experience of the site. The user-friendly environment is the first priority. Guys have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here.