Immersive Petroleum 1.16.5 is a lightweight content add-on for Immersive Engineering that introduces oil, oil extraction, and oil processing to the mod’s tech progression.
It includes an expansive set of configuration options to ensure that it will be a welcome addition to any mod pack that includes Immersive Engineering.
Immersive Petroleum 1.16.4 Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||13th December 2020|
|File Size:||876.51 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||22nd September 2020|
|File Size:||1.08 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||25th March, 2018|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Immersive-Petroleum 1.0.7.jar||575.61 KB||26th June, 2017||1.11.2||Released|
|Immersive-Petroleum 1.0.7.jar||569.63 KB||26th June, 2016||1.10.2||Released|
How to install Immersive Petroleum Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API’s latest build for your game version. It comes with an installer, just run it and start the game to complete the installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present on the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from the Drop-down menu, and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
Note: We are proudly mentioning that we don’t provide any fake links right here. Additionally we check each and every tool with famous antivirus and malware bytes which eventually minimize the risk of suspicious files.
We are open for positive criticism and If you think that something requires a change then do not hesitate to share your though through comment section. So have fun playing Minecraft.