HerrSommer Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Minecraft

Advertisement

HerrSommer is a smart blend of color, brightness and contrast into one creation. The pack offers great deal of eye candy with in the game. From the first look the feel is not the same as the realistic packs but it is somehow really handy according to the features and options which it provide during the gameplay.

HerrSommer Resource Pack 3

The pack justifies its popularity among the community by gathering 8 out of 10 ratings. It is available in 64×64 resolution and now its the main one. Just 5% of the pack is remaining to finish and the 95% of the pack has been completed and running smoothly. Also you can check it with the latest version release.

HerrSommer Resource Pack 2

HerrSommer Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 for Minecraft:

For 1.10.2 (Mediafire) – HerrSommer+1.8+zip |File Size 44.12 MB|

For 1.8 (Ad.fly) HerrSommer+1.8+zip |File Size: 38.64 MB|

For 1.8 (Mediafire) HerrSommer+1.8+zip |File Size: 38.64 MB|

HerrSommer Resource Pack 4

HerrSommer Resource Pack 5

HerrSommer Resource Pack 6

We would like to mention one thing that we strictly discourage the act of spreading fake and broken links. If you find any of those right here then please let us know. We will take necessary action for it.

Advertisement

Melissa

Melissa Carlson, is an avid Minecraft player and content writer. She's working on Minecraft for the past 8 years and wanted to share the news related to this game. She always wants to produce content related to Minecraft which can help players and developers. She wrote several articles related to Optifine, Xray Mod, Voxelmap, Xaeroes minimap, and OptifForge Mod. She gained popularity in the Minecraft community through her work and now she's considered as a respectable member.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.