HermitQuest Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft by Winter_Grave
HermitQuest Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft. First of all this modification is introduced by Winter_Grave who put such good effort to make an incredible creation. In addition to there will be seventeen different kind of Hermit Bosses which you have to fight with. Also they will require each box to spawn in the Minecraft world. In conclusion you have to find those boxes and spawn those bosses and fight them.
Mostly the blocks are on the random places which need a bit of searching. Moreover in some cases they are dropped by biomes or special mobs which you have to take care. Also it will require a crafting of Hermit Summoner on which you have to drop a block and it will be responsible of spawning Hermit Boss.
HermitQuest Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||7th October, 2016|
|File Size:||4.40 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
HermitQuest Mod Installation:
Install Forge API, it already comes in a installer. Make sure you run Minecraft after that.
Now access mods folder of Minecraft
On Mac, open“Go to Folder.”
Type “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft” and then click “Go.”
Press WindowsKey+R, type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit Enter.
Download the mod for your Minecraft version and copy it to the mods folder you just accessed.
Start Minecraft launcher, select Forge API profile and click “Play”.
Information Regarding HermitQuest Blocks:
- Iskallium ore: find this orde down in the depths, is green and glowing, rarer than diamond.
- Stimpack chest: you may find this chest full of healing items on nether fortresses.
- Golden log: Look close in the oak trees, there may be a golden piece of log.
- Builder’s Crate: Have you seen one close to a village blacksmith? There’s rarely one there.
- Tea plant: This is a rare plant that grows in the jungle.
- Blue Slime Block: If you face a blue slime hopping on slime chinks, you may get a chance to get it to drop one of this blocks.
- Zombie Flesh Block: In the nether, rarely a lady zombie spawns holding one of these, you can try and get her to drop it.
- Crown in stone: Look for desert temples, you may nead to tear them all down and see if there’s a crown in the stone.
- Snake leaves block: Look for it in the swamplands, can you hear it hiss? Remember to use shears.
- @ Block: You may be lucky to find it on an end city.
- Castle Diorite: It’s high in the mountains.
- Cat liter: Special kitty sand you may find on a beach biome.
- Cosmic Dust: Falls from the sky, but does not get to reach normal land, maybe in a high mountain.
- Crafted Bench: Some villages have fancy crafting tables on their libraries.
- Coffee Beans: Are they cocoa beans? No, Coffee beans, look almost the same.
- Ocean Glass: On the ocean floor, hold your breath.
- Helmet in Stone: Remember those desert wells? Knight helmets are some times in the sandstone.
In conclusion we would like to mention this thing that user require is the safe and secure content. Therefore we put our up most effort to keep check and balance. Furthermore in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. Moreover, if you have any query related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions. Mostnoteworthy you can use the comment section. Finally we ensure you a really pleasent experience. Hence have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.