Heartbond Mod 1.19.4 Teleportation for Minecraft
Heartbond Mod 1.19.4 for Minecraft. Are you one of those players who are fond of saving time, specially while travelling? Then fortunately, you are at the correct place because this mod will provide an option to teleport. Basically this tool will provide a feature that will allow player to player teleportation.
However, teleportation means travelling from one place to another within blink of a second. Therefore, this tool will provide the same option of teleport but only on your designated player. Similarly, you will also need curious api for an extra slot for this mod.
- You need to craft Ender Heart
- After that you need Ender Soul
- Lastly, you will have teleportation
Craft an Ender Heart by surrounding a Nether Star with 4 Ender Pearls in a crafting table. Ender Hearts are equippable items (they have their own Curios slot!) and can be linked to one another.
EnderSoul Ender Soul
By combining two Ender Hearts with soul sand or soul soil, you create an Ender Soul which links the two hearts together. Using this technique, a single Ender Heart can be linked to as many other Ender Hearts as you want, and as many times as you want.
By using an Ender Soul (right-click while holding it) and wearing one of the Ender Hearts used to create it, you are able to teleport to the player wearing the other Ender Heart that was used to create the soul. This teleportation does not work across dimensions.
Heartbond Mod 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.19.3
|Release Date:||7th Feb 2023|
|File Size:||31.52 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.3|
|Heartbond Mod 1.19.3.jar|
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||23rd July 2021|
|File Size:||32.54 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|Heartbond Mod 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||23rd November 2020|
|File Size:||32.60 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Heartbond Mod 1.16.5.jar|
Easy way to Install Heartbond Mod
- Firstly, you have to make sure that you have a Fabric Installer that is available right here.
- After that, you have to navigate to the File Manager within Prisma (“Customize” -> “File Manager”).
- Then you need to Open the mods folder, or create and then open it if it does not yet exist.
- Similarly, then you are required to either drag-and-drop each individual mod .jar file into the folder OR add each file using the “Upload” section toward the top-right of the panel.
- Once you have uploaded every mod you plan on using to the server, restart the server and it will run for you.
- We hope you will find this guide easy and sound. If you have any issues while adding fabric mods then tell us through comments
We appeal to the community that if you find anything malicious in the links then please inform us. Because the links are not hosted by us. They are provided by the developers themselves. We will take strict action if we find any content illegal in those links. Therefore it is really important for the fans to keep their desired data away from suspicious activities. It would be really nice if you co-operate in this regard and we hope you will come back right here to support the legit content.