Harvest Scythes Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4, as the name suggests is a farming and agriculture mod for Minecraft. It brings different types of craftable scythes which automate the farming process and ultimately save your precious time. The Scythes can be crafted using a variety of ingots from Vanilla and a few other supported mods.
It is a simple yet powerful mod, with a combination of easy Villager Mod, you farm will never turn into barren wasteland.
Once you are done with crafting, you can use scythe on crops by using right-click, then it will automatically harvest and re-plant nearby crops if they are fully grown. It works on a certain diameter range based on the metal/material used in crafting.
Also, right-clicking with the Scyethe in inventory will make dirt/grass turn into a farmland hoe.
This mod also supports items from following mods:
• Astromine Foundations
• More Gems [Fabric]
• Hellish Materials
• Better Nether
• Better End
• Mythic Metals (0.9.9+)
Harvest Scythes Mod (1.20 – 1.19.4) Download
For Minecraft 1.19.3
|Release Date:||12th January 2023|
|File Size:||359.62 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.3|
|Harvest Scythes Mod 1.19.3.jar|
For Minecraft 1.18.2
|Release Date:||12th March 2022|
|File Size:||332.99 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.18.2|
|Harvest Scythes Mod 1.18.2.jar|
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||19th August 2021|
|File Size:||331.61 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|Harvest Scythes Mod 1.17.1.jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||6th April 2021|
|File Size:||178.62 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Harvest Scythes Mod 1.16.5.jar|
How to Install Harvest Scythes Mod
- Firstly, you have to make sure that you have a Fabric Installer that is available right here.
- After that, you have to navigate to the File Manager within Prisma (“Customize” -> “File Manager”).
- Then you need to Open the mods folder, or create and then open it if it does not yet exist.
- Similarly, then you are required to either drag-and-drop each individual mod .jar file into the folder OR add each file using the “Upload” section toward the top-right of the panel.
- Once you have uploaded every mod you plan on using to the server, restart the server and it will run for you.
- We hope you will find this guide easy and sound. If you have any issues while adding fabric mods then tell us through comments
In conclusion, we would like to mention this thing that users require is safe and secure content. Therefore we put our utmost effort to keep check and balance. Furthermore in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that, we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. Moreover, if you have any query related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions. Most noteworthy you can use the comment section. Finally, we ensure you a really pleasant experience. Hence have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.