Graves Mod for Minecraft is simple modification which enables an option to build a graveyard in the game. Usually it has a really useful feature which assist a player to save their items in a grave when killed. Those items can later be retrieved for the use. Similarly the crafting process is show via screen shot so have a look at it.
Additionally it has a cool option to rename the grave so that it will create a lot of ease to find where you dropped your items. Interestingly there are some more modifications similar to this tool but it gained a fair amount of popularity. There might be some bugs in this mod because the mod is relatively new but it will get better with the passage of time.
Graves Mod Minecraft Download
For Minecraft 1.11
|Release Date:||24th December, 2016|
|File Size:||554.79 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||15th July, 2016|
|File Size:||471.66 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
Graves Mod Installation Guide
- Follow these steps to add this mod into your Minecraft.
- Always keep the backup of Minecraft files.
- Download the latest version or required version of Forge API.
- Now grab the modification file from Minecraftyard.
- Go into Minecraft folder and open mods folder.
- Place the downloaded file into mods folder.
- Now launch Minecraft and have a thriller.
Note: You should not worry about the legitimacy of the version. Because mods which are provided here are 100% checked and original. If you find any malicious thing with the link or some download link is broken then please report that in order to get the pleasant experience of the site. The user friendly environment is the first priority. Guys have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here.