GooglyEyes Mod for 1.12.2 and 1.11.2. Are you looking to add more fun into the game. Then you are selecting the right mod for that. GooglyEyes mod is kind of self explanatory through its name because it adds GooglyEyes to animals, mobs and creepers, villagers in fact all the characters which have eyes in the game.
Similarly the mod will create a fun sort of environment because the characters which were scary earlier will look more funny. Furthermore it will effect on more than 20 percent of mobs rest of the settings can be edited through config file. One of the highlights of this mod is the villager eyes which are quite laughable. So have a great time using this mod.
GooglyEyes Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
|Release Date:||6th October, 2017|
|File Size:||18.99 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2|
|Download (Full – Direct):
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||14th October, 2016|
|File Size:||52.79 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
|Download (Full – Direct):||Googly-Eyes-Mod.jar|
GooglyEyes Mod Installation Guide
- The installation of mods are really simple and usually the same for many mods.
- Whenever you are thinking of changes in the Minecraft then please keep one copy of the original folder.
- You will be needing Minecraft Forge API for nearly every mod.
- Get the mod file from above.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open mods folder in it.
- Paste all the downloaded files in mods folder.
- This will do really nicely and you can check working of mods by launching Minecraft.
- So have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft.
Most Noteworthy thing is that we are fully determined to provide extremely safe environment and put our full energy in it. We also know the problems of the community because they are eagerly searching for the latest releases. But we have to make one thing clear right here that the content will only be available right after release. There is no way that a user can get the mod before the release unless its fake. So we want to inform that please be patient for the official release in order to get the amazing experience of the Minecraft. We hope you will have a brilliant time playing Minecraft.