Go Fish Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Resourceful Fishing for Minecraft
Go Fish Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 is an under-rated tool and should be rated as one of the finest creations. Surprisingly, this modification has a lot to offer to the players in terms of extracting resources through fishing. In addition to that there are attractive features like fishing rods, fishing trinkets and loot crates. In other words, there are extremely vast amount of loot crates that are available in different biomes. These crates carry extravagant loot items in them. Similarly, this mod will feature various food options through ingredients that are available in aquatic. Moreover, It has an outstanding Nether and End Fishing feature to mesmerize the community all together. So guys have fun and keep using this marvelous tool and let us know what you think. Oh, one more important thing, it is Fabric based mod and Forge version will not be available.
Go Fish Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||7th September 2021|
|File Size:||309.44 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|Go Fish Mod 1.17.1.jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||5th February 2021|
|File Size:||485.33 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Go Fish Mod 1.16.5.jar|
How to Install Go Fish Mod:
- Firstly, you have to make sure that you have a Fabric Installer that is available right here.
- After that, you have to navigate to the File Manager within Prisma (“Customize” -> “File Manager”).
- Then you need to Open the mods folder, or create and then open it if it does not yet exist.
- Similarly, then you are required to either drag-and-drop each individual mod .jar file into the folder OR add each file using the “Upload” section toward the top-right of the panel.
- Once you have uploaded every mod you plan on using to the server, restart the server and it will run for you.
- We hope you will find this guide easy and sound. If you have any issues while adding fabric mods then tell us through comments
We do not tolerate any kind of misleading of the fans and that’s why we always mention the source as well. We request all the Minecrafters to be patient because the desired version might take a while to release. The modifications will be available right here after the release without any malicious links. Although it’s really hard to keep the check and balance on each and every mod we require some assistance from the community to discourage the distribution of fake content. We hope you will enjoy every bit of playing Minecraft. So have fun and keep coming here to check the fastest updates.