Gardens of the Dead 1.19.4 Two New Biomes Mod for Minecraft
Gardens of the Dead Mod is a useful creation that adds a bit of flavor to Nether. Basically, this mod was created especially for Spooky Jam, and now it’s available for all the players. In addition to that its primary function is to add biomes in the Nether to make it more immersive. Subsequently, there are some blocks and structures that can be found in this biome as well.
Moreover, this modification will currently add two new biomes that are called Soulblight Forest and Whistling Woods. In spite of biomes, it includes new plants and decorative blocks. Lastly, we are hopeful that this mod will have more new biomes in the future and currently its available for Minecraft Forge.
Gardens of the Dead (1.19.4) Mod Download:
For Minecraft 1.19.2
|Release Date:||21st Oct 22 (Forge)|
|File Size:||329.33 (Forge)|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.2|
|Gardens of the Dead Mod (FORGE).jar|
Installation of Gardens of the Dead Mod for Forge:
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple Minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open the Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open the “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatically continue.
Note: We are proudly mentioning that we don’t provide any fake links right here. Additionally, we check each and every tool with famous antivirus and malware bytes which eventually minimize the risk of suspicious files. We are open to positive criticism and If you think that something requires a change then do not hesitate to share your thought through the comment section. So have fun playing Minecraft.