Fruit Trees Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft. Are you looking for a mod that can add some trees along with foods in the game? Then you are in the right place because we have a delight for you right here. Firstly, this mod will add various trees which can give you several food items and fruits which are helpful to fulfill the need for energy.
Moreover, this mod is inspired by Cuisine mod which has already these trees. But the only reason for this modification release is the lack of the latest version of that particular modification. Therefore, this mod will add Orange Tree, Lemon Tree, Lime Tree, Mandarin Tree, Pomelo Tree, Citron Tree, Grapefruit Tree, Apple Oak Tree, Cherry Tree. So have fun using this mod and let us know what you think.
Fruit Trees Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||11th January 2021|
|File Size:||410.34 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Download (Mod – Direct):||Fruit Trees 1.16.5 Mod.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||28th May 2020|
|File Size:||411.37 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Mod – Direct):||Fruit TreesMod.jar|
How to install Fruit Trees Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in
- Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with an installer, just run it and start the game to complete the installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu, and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
We do not believe in disguising the players through improper information. Additionally, we do not provide any fake or broken links because we know the implications of this act in the future. Thus, we require some assistance from the community to improve our quality. We seek some guidance and suggestion through the comment section to better the quality of the users.