Friends and Foes Mod (1.19.3 – 1.18.2) to add Allies and Enemies. First of all, the beauty of Minecraft is it keeps on updating. Similarly, new features keep on adding and there is a rigorous process through which these things are added into the game. Moreover, a comprehensive voting system is in place to decide whether the entity or feature will be added in Minecraft or not. Interestingly, this mod contains some of the Friends, Foes, Blocks, Items, and Structures that were outvoted for the vanilla Minecraft.
Furthermore, there are currently, three types of friends which are named Copper Golem, Glare, and Moobloom. On the contrary, there are four foes who are named as Iceologer, Illusioner, Mauler (Great Hunger), Wildfire. Interestingly, some of the foes can spawn their own structures and have a cloud to assist them to give you damage.
Additionally, there are blocks and items in the form of Beehives, Buttercup, Copper Button, Lightning Rod. Lastly there are structures and villagers that will add more spice into the game. Titles of these structures are Beekeeper Area, Citadel, Copper Golem Workstation, Iceologer Cabin, Illusioner Shack, Illusioner Training Grounds. Lastly, this mod is available for both Minecraft Forge API and Fabric as well. So enjoy using it.
Screenshots of Friends and Foes Mod:
Friends and Foes Mod (1.19.3 – 1.18.2) Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.19.3 (Forge, Fabric)
|Release Date:||27th Dec, 22 (Fabric) – 27th Dec, 22 (Forge)|
|Version||1.7.3 (Fabric) – 1.7.3 (Forge)|
|File Size:||1.92 MB (Fabric) – 1.91 MB (Forge)|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.3|
|Friends and Foes Mod (Fabric).jar|
|Friends and Foes Mod (Forge).jar|
For Minecraft 1.18.2 (Forge, Fabric)
|Release Date:||16th Dec, 22 (Fabric) – 16th Dec, 22 (Forge)|
|Version||1.4.6 (Fabric) – 1.4.6 (Forge)|
|File Size:||1.11 MB (Fabric) – 1.05 MB (Forge)|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.18.2|
|Friends and Foes Mod (Fabric).jar
Architectury API (Fabric).jar
|Friends and Foes Mod (Forge).jar|
How to Install Friends and Foes Mod for Forge:
- Minecraft mods are an independent entity, compared to vanilla Minecraft.
- In order to add modifications in Minecraft, you are required to install specific APIs.
- Basically, there are two famous API that Minecrafters use that is Minecraft Forge API and Minecraft Fabric API.
- Today, we are providing Minecraft Forge API mod installation which is fairly easy.
- In the start, you are bound to download Minecraft Forge API, it can be the installer or .jar universal.
- Consequently, it will be a lot easier to create a Forge Profile.
- Similarly, you will need to install the required modification which you want to play.
- Then Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Lastly, check the forge profile and there you can see the added mod. But sometimes it does not show there.
- Don’t worry, just restart the Minecraft and it will work perfectly.
- So have fun playing Minecraft with your favorite modifications.
Fabric Installation Guide for Friends and Foes Mod:
Fabric is a Mod Loader as well as a toolchain (Java library) for installing and creating Minecraft mods for Release Versions and Snapshots. It’s an alternative to Forge API, which is still a stepping stone for enhancing gameplay through community-created mods. Fabric API is newer and lightweight compared to Forge, but it’s quickly updated with newer Minecraft versions and its mode base/quantity is increasing gradually. Fabric is also lightweight however it is still lacking behind in terms of compatibility while simultaneously running a different set of mods.
You can install Mods using Fabric Loader & API which comes with the automatic installer which creates profiles in Minecraft Launcher. Once you run the game once using newly created Launcher profile, then open %appdata%/.Minecraft and drop your favorite mod (.jar extension file) into the mods directory.
If you are familiar with Java, there are extensive mod development guides and tools available to simplify the process. For example; Fabric Loom, Yarn, tiny-remapper, and Engima (for deobfuscation of Java bytecode). You can head over to the official wiki for more details.
Note: Fabric and Forge API mods cannot run together and will probably crash your Minecraft. Keep a copy of your save games before you experiment with the mods.
Note: We are proudly mentioning that we don’t provide any fake links right here. Additionally, we check each and every tool with famous antivirus and malware bytes which eventually minimize the risk of suspicious files. We are open to positive criticism and If you think that something requires a change then do not hesitate to share your thought through the comment section. So have fun playing Minecraft.