Flat Colored Blocks 1.20 – 1.19.4 Mod is a delightful tool which maximizes the building block options. The tool itself holds the functionality to provide a wide range of colorful blocks which can enhance the beauty of the constructed structure. Moreover it has a new variety of different blocks which will make things more interesting during the gameplay.
Regardless of all the old school blocks, this modification will showcase mono color blocks, see through blocks and metallic sort of colors which will ensure the sweet flavor in the Minecraft. The configuration options is also available which allows a player to adjust number of hues, values, and saturation, as well as min/max ranges. It will have a great blend with Chisel and Bits mod.
Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||24th September, 2017|
|File Size:||132.89 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||23rd May, 2017|
|File Size:||131.32 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||4th October, 2016|
|File Size:||123.33 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||29th June, 2016|
|File Size:||121.57 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
How to Install Flat Colored Blocks Mod:
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatially continue.
We do not tolerate any kind of misleading of the fans and thats why we always mention the source as well. We request all the Minecrafters to be patient because the desired version might take a while to release. The modifications will be available right here after the release without any malicious links. Although its really hard to keep check and balance on each and every mod but we require some assistance from the community to discourage the distribution of fake content. We hope you will enjoy every bit of playing Minecraft. So have fun and keep coming here to check the fastest updates.