Firewolf Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 for Minecraft. First of all it is a remarkable creation which can alter the texture quality all together. Although there are quite a few resource packs which are available but this one is quite adorable. Furthermore it is available for 128×128 resolution. In addition to that the developer focuses on smooth and realistic texture to improve picture quality.
Moreover it is a very young creation in comparison to other packs but it can beat any other pack in quality with ease. In conclusion it will make you addicted towards it so be prepared to face the exciting fiery resource pack. Have fun and let us know what you think about it.
Firewolf Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 :
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||14th August, 2019|
|File Size:||8.00 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.1|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||23rd July, 2019|
|File Size:||8.00 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.12
|Release Date:||5th July, 2017|
|File Size:||7.20 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||20th February, 2017|
|File Size:||6.47 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||29th November, 2016|
|File Size:||3.72 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.8.9
|Release Date:||27th November, 2016|
|File Size:||3.71 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.9|
Firewolf Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Installation:
- Download the Resource Pack zip from the link given above. Make sure the pack supports your MC version.
- Now Start Minecraft Launcher from the desktop and Login your account.
- Select your Minecraft profile from drop-down menu and click “Edit Profile”
- Now click “Open Game Dir” button from the bottom of newly opened Window.
- It will open your Minecraft root (installation) directory.
- Now open “resourcepacks” folder, if you don’t find it, just create one.
- Move the zip file you downloaded in step #1 to the resourcepacks folder.
- Play Minecraft and Go to Options > Resource Packs and activate it.
Firewolf Resource Pack Screenshots:
We appeal to the community that if you find anything malicious in the links then please inform us. Because the links are not hosted by us. They are provided by the developers themselves. We will take strict action if we find any conent illegal in those links. Therefore it is really important for the fans to keep their desired data away from suspicious activities. It would be really nice if you co-operate in this regard and we hope you will comeback right here to support the legit content.