Finlandia Resource Pack 1.20 – 1.19.4 is one exciting pack that brings a lot of changes in your Minecraft. The pack has basically inspired by shaders that use the computer graphic card memory to run which eventually provides a greater quality in the textures.
The size of this pack is comparatively smaller than other resource pack and the development is more than 95 percent complete.
Finlandia is available on 64×64 resolution and the developer is working hard to provide more options to play with. The popularity of this mod is growing as the days are passing through. Also, it’s having a great response from the community as well.
Finlandia Resource Pack 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
- Finlan-dia 1.10.zip (File Size: 11.6 MB)
Last Updated on 12th June 2016 by Hunajameloni
For Minecraft 1.10 – 1.9.4:
For Minecraft 1.8.8:
- Finlandia+1.8.zip |File Size 5.24 MB|
Finlandia Resource Pack Installation:
- Download the Resource Pack zip from the link given above. Make sure the pack supports your MC version.
- Now Start Minecraft Launcher from the desktop and log in your account.
- Select your Minecraft profile from the drop-down menu and click “Edit Profile”
- Now click the “Open Game Dir” button from the bottom of the newly opened Window.
- It will open your Minecraft root (installation) directory.
- Now open the “resourcepacks” folder, if you don’t find it, just create one.
- Move the zip file you downloaded in step #1 to the resourcepacks folder.
- Play Minecraft and Go to Options > Resource Packs and activate it.
We would like to mention that we do not support fake links, malware, or any kind of malicious program in our links. Though our links are from 3rd party host we strictly follow the lines which are drawn to ensure that users should get the best quality. If you find anything suspicious then please inform via comment section so that we won’t be a part of that activity in any case. Have fun playing Minecraft with your favorite resource pack.